1. Candidates have to apply online accessing the website of the State Selection Board i.e. www.ssbodisha.nic.in by clicking on the button 'Apply Online' in the home page of the website.
2. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application are available on the website.
3. The Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding further. The candidate has to select the particular subject for which he/she intends to submit application by clicking the button "PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE" at the bottom of this page.
4. Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen.
5. The candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form, including the candidate's recent passport size photograph, Left Thumb Impression and Signature which has to be uploaded, without leaving any item blank.
6. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the 'submit' button.
7. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. However, steps are taken to send through mobile message
8. The candidate has to click on the button 'print application form' to generate the filled in Application Form.
9. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with required details mentioned.
10. The candidate has to take a printed copy of the application as the applicant's copy (to be retained with the Applicant).
11. The candidate may find out the status of his/her application at different times by accessing State Selection Board website, clicking therein 'Online Application' tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate's log in, and providing the Application ID and password.
12. The recent Passport size photograph with White Background only to be scanned
13. The images of Passport Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression to be uploaded will be in JPG/JPEG format only.
14. The size of the scanned passport size photograph to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 10-100 KB.
15. The size of the scanned Signature to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
16. The size of the scanned Left Thumb Impression to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
17. The application fee (Rs.500/200) will be deposited through online payment gateway of State Bank of India using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Rs. 200/- : Only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs.
- Rs. 500/- : Only for the candidates coming under the Unreserved category.
18. Once fee paid online, it can't be returned back to the candidate in any circumstances.
19. State Selection Board will not be held responsible for any failed online transaction.
20. After successful registration, Please keep your Application ID and Password for future use; such as Login, Payment, Download of Admit Card/Written Result/Call Letter of Viva-Voice/Final Result
21. After payment, take a printout and keep it for future use. Please do not send the printout to SSB.
22. Qualifications (PG/M.Phil/Ph.D) acquired upto 15/02/2016 are eligible.
23. Online registration for the post of Lecturer will be closed on 15-02-2016 at 11:59PM
24. Registered candidates can make payment upto 18-02-2016